Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's going on?

Today, weird things happenned in Pico.



Today, I was following my friend JeffX and came to Servasius's room. I said Hi to JeffX and I saw this.






According to Jeffx, the thing is what he called his 'dick'. Hahaha.



And few hours later, Ameba Pico announced that there was a new park! Supermarket!



However, in Malaysia , the Ameba Pico updates are slower than in other countries, example America. Fortunately, my another friend, RMG~ℓexιᵔᴥᵔ who is from America later came to me, told me about the new park was released and asked me to follow her. After she has gone, I tried to follow her but there were 89 people waiting! Wow! Seconds later, the information was updated and I found a Supermarket room which has the least number of Picos waiting.


While waiting, I read about the park at the Ameba Pico website. There were BLUE, PINK and GREEN (yucky) premium gachas, which are obviously for 50 AG per attempt.


Then, RMG~ℓexιᵔᴥᵔ whispered to me, that the green premium gacha was for 10 gummies! I was like 'WTF? Are you kidding? No way!'Ameba Pico opened more rooms for the Supermarket Park, so I finally got into the Supermarket Park. I checked every premium gacha there: BLUE is for 50 AG, PINK is also for 50 AG.... BUT GREEN is for 10 FREAKING GUMMIES. YES, I said GUMMIES!!! But sorry, I didn't take a picture of the green premium gacha for proof but well, if you dont believe me, you can ask someone. :D I gacha-ed for a thousand plus gummies. And I have at least one of every items. Then I transformed my room into a supermarket!




Yes, My expanded room has turned into a supermarket!



First, take your own baskets or shopping carts, depends on how much you are going to buy from my supermarket.




Shop for your nessicities, example: bread, shampoo, detergent....




Vegetables and fruits that makes you strong and healthy.




Wow, many types of meat you can buy from here! They are only for 10 gummies! Haha. I am just joking.




Cold and refreshing drinks!




Ice-cream! Yummy! Everyone's favourite!




Gum machines! Children loves gums!




After shopping, be sure to pay at the counters. But wait, everything in my supermarket is free! Take as much as you like! Take them, take them!



But look, even the other Picos who don't buy AG have their own market too! If you type 'market' on the 'keyword search at the event board, you can see many markets were opened!







Me, Jeff and Ted. Yes, and the scanners are cool too!


Unfortunately, the GREEN PREMIUM GACHA was only lasted for 3 hours. My cousin came to me and told that the green gacha is gone. I went back to the Supermarket Park and found that the GREEN PREMIUM GACHA is really GONE! Too bad, some Picos missed it because they were asleep!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracey!! I didn't know you wrote a blog. LOL. I'm honored and embarrassed. ahaha

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com