Thursday, February 24, 2011

Desperate Love.

Let me tell you a secret. I have a crush on this guy - Happy Oliver! I have been searching for him yesterday, but I just couldn't find him. I was SO STUPID that I didn't follow Ameba Pico's Twitter. AHHH! So now I know how to find him. So, I woke up early in the morning to find him, checked the Twitter, but there was no updates.

Then, right after I had my lunch, I checked the Twitter again. He said, "Let's see.. Where should I go.. I know, I'll visit the Supermarket..." I quickly went to check EVERY Supermarket to find him. But, he was nowhere to be found. I waited for him for 30 minutes but he didn't show up! I chose to go to rooms with more Picos waiting. So, while waiting to go into Supermarket 2, I hanged out at Supermarket 4 with lesser Picos in it. When I was about to go in Supermarket 2, I saw a four-leaf clover sticking out of someone's head and I knew it was HAPPY OLIVER!!! I quickly took a picture with him before he runs away. Surprisingly, he is a very good teleporter. He teleported all over Supermarket 4 and Picos started to run after him. I told my friends that he was there.

After 5 minutes, he said, "I want to see airplanes. Bye." Then off he went.


Awww. Isn't he cute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com