Wednesday, March 16, 2011

21 Guns.

It is going to be St. Patrick's day! Ameba Pico released a new park - GREEN FOUNTAIN! Yup, the main feature of the park is the green fountain which is placed in the middle of it.


All I can see is green!


I love how the new shop looks like. It is green and has a four-leaf clover and a bird resting on it! Cute!


Lots of new, green things! I was thinking whether I should buy three things at once; the afro, the St. Patrick's girly dress and the green active girl wig! But I have not enough gold. Too bad, I bought the green active girl wig instead. I don't know what happened to me, but I think I am addicted to wigs!


The main feature of the park - the Green Fountain.



Dancing on a big four-leaf clover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com