Friday, March 4, 2011

1st Anniversary of Ameba Pico!

While waiting for the maintainence to be done, I did some fishing in Pigg. Haha. I didn't really understand how to play it at first, it was fun though.


After the maintainence, I went back and saw a letter on my supermarket counter. It was an invitation from Sasuke, the ninja master (?) to be a ninja! I bought some rice balls and did all the training. So far, it is the coolest quest in Pico to me! For finishing all the trainings, Sasuke rewarded me a LENGENDARY NINJA BANDANA!!!






I think its cool! Thanks Sasuke!



AND also I found a really cool trick! When I was doing ninja training, I saw a girl's head was suddenly enlarged! It is the new action - the Ameba Pico's 1st Anniversary Head Enlarging Action! When you type /1st, your head enlarges four times its original size!






When you type /1st, your head enlarges four times its original size!






And and and, the ring is different too! When you ring, a hat will fall onto your head and BOOM! Happy 1st Anniversary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com