Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

OMG. It's already Christmas! I can't believe time flies with the same speed of light. I remember last year, when I first started playing Pico, I was collecting mushrooms and getting golden mushroom chairs from the old man who looks like Santa Claus at the pet farm. Old times. :')

I think it is already one year of me playing Pico. I've been playing Pico for almost everyday. The reason why I have never got tired of this game is I've made so many friends to play with. Even I'm so busy with school, I still play. I'm now an addict!

I don't feel like going out today, though. Instead, I'm looking forward for tomorrow, Boxing Day. I can't have Christmas Dinner with my family, because they are far far away. Hope you enjoy your Christmas dinner with your family. :)

Here's a picture for the readers! Don't you love my wonderful, sexy Santa Beard?


Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com