Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy new year!

The first day of 2012 is around the corner. Time to make New Year Resolutions. I feel like.. doing something something special for this year. Next year would be the last year of having a "1" on my age. By the time I am 20, I don't feel young anymore. So, I have to treasure this year.

I've been playing this game for a year already. I met so many great friends, from different parts of the world. By playing this game, I feel the world has became smaller. Sometimes I'm not aware of the fact that we are playing from millions of kilometers away and having different time zones. To me, its kinda crazy.

Some of my buddies got banned from Pico for cheating tokens and gummies. I feel so sorry for them, like I've lost them from the game. I've been avoiding cheats. I don't wanna get banned! :(


Pigg's ring at the moment. The big bell scared me!

Okay. I've deleted the page about facts about myself. I do not think I need it anymore. I do not need anyone to know about me. If you wanna know me more, just ask. Anyway, it is just a game. :) What do you think about the new background of the blog? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com