Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm beautiful.

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been almost a week since the last post. I have been really busy during the past few days. I can't believe I could survive 4 days without Pico! Pico, to me, it's like a necessary thing to do everyday. Haha. I know I'm a Pico freak.

The reason why I'm busy is I am in New Zealand now! New Zealand is my hometown. Here's a little story. I come from a Malaysian family, we are permanent residents of New Zealand. I was born in New Zealand and moved to Malaysia when I was 2 years old. Now I am back to New Zealand for studies. It is my dream to go back to New Zealand! So, these few days, I have been travelling and shopping. And New Zealand is so cold compared to Malaysia!

.
.

So, let's talk about my new look.

I have black skin now! My white eyes remains. And oh! My lips are sexy!

.
.

I love this part of the Sacred Hall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com