Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gah.

Let me take a few minutes to write a short post. I've been busy with university. University is not like your typical high school, and yes, as I was predicting, it IS brutal.

I have four assignments at the moment. One is due tomorrow and I'm finishing it. Another one is due next Monday, so I have two assignments to finish by this week. And the other two, before the easter break. I'm anticipating this break so that I could relax and do some readings.

Well, this is the life when you get into one of the top universities. Everyone seems smarter and brighter than me, and they are so competitive. I wish this life could end fast! -.-

I've been on Pico but most of the time I'm doing my assignments and readings. Well, I think, sooner or later, I wouldn't be on Pico and focus more on my studies. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com