Thursday, January 5, 2012

First music video.

I said I will be inactive in Pico. But what was I doing? OH AM GEE. I just can't help myself. I need to stay disciplined, yeah?

By the way, in case you missed out, I made a video for my boyfriend, with the song Near or Far by Carissa Rae. MY FIRST EVER PICO MUSIC VIDEO! Thanks to Cherie, who helped me out with the song. :) The song is perfect for us. It took me just 5 hours to take pictures, put it on slide by slide, and then edit it to match the song.

Editing the pictures is the hardest part of the video, I needed to think of what to put on each slide and also write the lyrics on each slide. As you watch the video, the lyrics seem to come out on one picture, but actually they are different pictures/slides. Actually I do not have any knowledge of making a good and expert video. I do not have the right program to make it, just basic knowledge.

So here's the video. :) Turn off the music if you are watching here. Or HERE.


So many people like it. Even my parents (who knew about me and Lathiem when they watched it) too.
Carissa Rae actually commented on my video! OH AM GEE!

Visit Carissa Rae's website. HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com